Behind the Webcourse: Authors & Acknowledgements
Thank you for the countless hours and effort contributed in creating this course by the following people of the Southeast ADA Center :
- Sally Z. Weiss, Curriculum Development
- Pamela Williamson, Project Director
- Shelley Kaplan, former Project Director
- Marsha Schwanke, Web Manager
Thank you to the following people and organizations for supporting the development of this course:
- This course is funded, in part, by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) of the U.S. Department of Education. We extend appreciation to the DOL, most notably Alex Kielty, who gave us guidance during the development of this course.
- We also extend our appreciation to the following colleagues from the ADA National Network and Region IV DOL who provided ongoing review during the course development: Tom Nelson, Janet Hill, Wendy Wilkenson, Rachel Kosoy, Oce Harrison and Robin Jones.
DBTAC National Network of ADA Centers
The National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) has established 10 regional DBTAC: ADA Centers to provide information, training, and technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and accessible information technology (IT).
Contact your ADA Center
- Call toll-free: 800-949-4232 (voice/tty).